Twitter alerts you when you have new followers but have you ever wondered "Who unfollowed me?". When you don't have the time to keep your own records of these users, TwitQuit does it for you. TwitQuit allows you to:
- Keep track of who follows and unfollows you on Twitter
- Auto-follow those who do the same to you
- Optionally receive daily or weekly email alerts of these users
- View online graphical statistics
- Check who you follow that doesn't follow you; bulk unfollow selected users
- Check who follows you that you don't follow back; bulk follow selected users
- iPhone and iPad app now available on the App Store
Give it a try, sign up for free.
From the developer
Hi, I'm @Hardbyte, a web and applications developer based in Birmingham, UK. I set up TwitQuit in May 2011 and restricted it to myself and a few friends to perform specific tasks as we couldn't find a service which managed these in one place. I then gave some beta testers access in August 2011 and after a bit of pushing, I quietly released it to the interweb during December 2011.
The website was not made to compete with other well known services out there, nor was it built to drive traffic or generate revenue. After a few blogging websites stumbled upon and reviewed it, it's having a huge number of signups to TwitQuit and its sister-sites (TumQuit and InstaQuit – you'll see a pattern...) and I'd like to thank everyone involved for blogging, using and sharing the websites.